Friday 31 July 2009

Top 6 eyeliners


L-R in no particular order (I love them all!)
Guerlain Khol Me in Ivory - this super long and longlasting pencil makes my eyes look brighter when I apply it to my waterline and the inner corners. Fleshtone is so much more flattering than white.
Bourjois Liner Feutre in black - I have been using this to achieve my feline flicks for years. It lasts all day compared to the other felt tip eyeliners I've tried over the years. Its around £6 so its friendly on my purse too.
Shu Uemura Eye Light - I admit I haven't been using the matte end of this pencil so much since I purchased the Guerlain Khol Me, but I love to use the frosted side on the inner corners and also as a brow highlight. Its good to have both sides with different finishes.
Stila Kajal in Onyx - I know alot of people have said this product doesn't work for them, but it works for me. I use this on my waterline only for a dark-eyed look. My only complaint is this pencil is very short.
Guerlain Terracotta Eye Khol in black - why oh why is this limited edition!? I use this for my waterline too.
Mac Fluidline in blacktrack - I've had this for a year now and I'm nowhere near finished the container. After a night out I've gone to bed without removing it - not recommended but my friends were amazed that it remained perfect. I use this when I go clubbing or on holiday in a hot climate or just when I know that I'm going to have a long day.
Bisous -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment