Thursday 30 July 2009

In & Out No1

In

Paris - I am going to France next Sunday for two weeks. One week will be spent in my second hometown Paris. I can't wait to make like Amelie and wander around, spend hours in Sephora on Champs Elysees and eat proper food!

Guerlain Khol Me in Ivory - I have been reaching for this every day. It makes my eyes pop without being obvious and is long lasting both on the eyes and the amount of product. Come payday this Friday I will purchase the black one.

Chanel 2.55esque quilted frame glasses - If I can't have the handbag, why not have the glasses! And I used a 20% off voucher for D&A in the latest edition of Cosmo.

Message in a bottle necklace from Urban Outfitters - Its so cute and unique. I'm always looking for that in jewelry.

Benefit Get Bent angled eyeliner brush - Like I said in my orignal post: How did I ever live without this!? I get perfect feline flicks in one swipe. And the price was great too.

Out

London - Rain, hard work, same shops on every street... blerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stila tinted moisturiser - This seems to be breaking me out. I regret purchasing a back up in panic at the thought of Space NK discontinuing Stila products. Back to the great tinted moisturiser hunt!

Eyeshadow - I rarely wear it, so why do I continue to buy it?

Mac collections - Nothing seems to excite me these days. Roll on the D Squared2 collection!

Bisous -x-




No comments:

Post a Comment