Saturday 11 July 2009

Mini Haul


I rushed to the Selfridges Mac counter today to pick up Colourcrafted lipstick from the Colourcraft collection. I was disapointed to see that it had sold out so I picked up Saint Germain instead. I also got my hands on the 226 brush - I can't wait to try that out :)

Next I went to Superdrug just for a browse but ended up buying Barry M lipliner in No13 - its a milky pink so its a great match for Saint Germain. I also plan to use it to blank out my lips.

I also picked up a Bloom nail polish in Dolly - its a neon orangey coral cream formulation. Alot of the Bloom nail polish colours looked appealing so I plan to pick up some more.

The last thing I picked up in Superdrug was Miss Eylure lashlets. They are half lashes that give a winged effect.

I was planning to go to Sallys to pick up some China Glaze but it rained :(

Bisous -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment