Saturday 25 July 2009

Mini Haul

After a long week I decided to treat myself to a few things...

Barry M lipgloss in No4 - Barry M has just introduced these lipglosses. I bought this one out of curiosity more than anything else. Its a shimmery lilac/pink and has a strawberry scent which is nice.

Barry M nail paint in 279 bright pink - J'adore Barry M nail paints! I've been thinking about buying this one for a while now and I'm glad I finally bought it. Its a bubblegum pink and a great dupe for Leighton Denny Copy Cat. For under £3, you can never go wrong with Barry M nail paints :)

Body Shop Yes Yes Yes tantalising lip butter - After reading all the hype I decided to try this for myself. It does tone down lipsticks but it has a sickly scent that reminds me of twinnings blackcurrant and vanilla fruit tea.


Bisous -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment