Sunday 12 July 2009

Paris Wishlist...

I am going to Paris in August and that means one thing... SEPHORA! :)

I can't wait to hit the Make Up Forever section. This is what I want...

Waterproof Smokey Lash mascara
Aqua Eyes waterproof eyeliner in Black
5 Colour Camouflage concealer palette in either No1 or No2

I'm hoping they will have HD Elixir and the double ended contour brush - I checked the French website and they are not available on there yet.

Depending on the contents of my Hello Kitty purse at the end of the week I might go back and get a back up of the HD Microfinish powder and maybe a Sculpting Kit.

I might also get some Sephora brand products, although Sephora in the US has a better selection.

Apart from make up, I hope to find the perfect vintage Chanel 2.55 handbag, another handbag, some clothes (in particular a bright or printed maxi dress, breton top and tulip skirt) maybe some shoes, possibly some Hello Kitty stuff and some Arabic jewelery.

Bisous -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment