Wednesday 8 July 2009

What is in my make up bag...


I definitely tote around alot of products BUT I like to be prepared for any eventuality BUT this is mainly just a lipstick retouch :)
So first up my make up bag. Its actually a pencil case I picked up at Selfridges. I had to have it for two reasons:
1. Its Hello Kitty
2. It is large enough to hold my stash and has handy pockets inside.
The other Hello Kitty item in the picture is a pack of Hello Kitty band-aids - I swear they heal your cuts faster than any other regular band-aids :) If you are in the UK you can pick them up from http://www.artbox.co.uk/ for a pound I think.
Ok eyeliners... Guerlain Terracotta Eye Khol in Black. I love the packaging but its limited edition :( La Ligne de Chanel powder eyeliner palette. Underneath those from left to right we have Bourjois Liner Feutre felt tip liner in Black, Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Onyx, Guerlain Eye Pencil in Khol Me Ivory, (not an eyeliner) YSL Touche Eclat in No1, Mac Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved and Shu Uemura double-ended Eye Light Pencil one side is matte white and the other side is pearl white.
Eyeshadow... Dolce & Gabbana eyeshadow quad in Champagne no 100.
Face & cheeck products... Stila Sheer Color tinted moisturiser, Mac Studio Sculpt concealer in NW20, Stila Convertible Color in Gerbera, Mac Cream Color Base in Luna, Shu Uemura Glow On Blush in M Pink 33E and Givenchy Prismissime in Maharani Pinks 21.
Lips... From top to bottom Barry M Lip Paint in Marshmellow No101, Mac Lipstick in Myth, YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks in No1, No7 & No8, Nars lipglosses in Turkish Delight & Striptease, The beautifully packaged Never Be Too Busy Too Be Beautiful Lipcream in Bardot, Nivea Light Kiss lip treatment and By Terry Baume de Rose lip treatment.
I guess you can see I'm a pink/nude lip and eyeliner kind of girl.
Bisous -x-


No comments:

Post a Comment