Monday 24 August 2009

Paris haul

Salut!

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while. My internet got cut off before I went to Paris.

I had a great trip, the weather was hot so I got a great tan. I spent two days at Disneyland and the rest of the time shopping and visiting friends. Here is my modest haul...


In Sephora I just picked up some Make Up Forever stuff - the five colour camouflage concealer palette (love), aqua smoky lash mascara (I'm not sure about the wand) and two aqua eyes eyeliners in black and shiney black (love). I also picked up a Sephora non rinse brush cleaner (not pictured).


In Parashop I picked up Bioderma Crealine H2O and the wipes. I highly recommend these as after a week of using them my skin has noticeably improved. Clarins better watch out - I might just switch all my skincare over to Bioderma.


In Douglas I picked up a cute Hello Kitty sponge and a mini Mavala nail polish in Liberty - its a cream nude colour j'adore ca!


Apart from make up, I bought two breton tops from Saint James and a pair of leather look ballet leggings from Promod which is the French equivalent of Forever 21.

If you plan to visit Paris, I recommend Rue de Rennes and Rue du Four in the 14th arrondissement for shopping. The closest metro station is Rennes or Montparnasse Bienvenue. There are many Sephora stores all over the city but the one on Champs Elysees is the biggest and has the best selection of products - it even stocks MAC. French skincare brands are very good and can be found in any pharmacy, but the Parashop chain is really good.


Bisous -x-



No comments:

Post a Comment