Tuesday 25 August 2009

Whats in my bag...


I thought this would be a fun post to do. I love watching these videos on Youtube. This is whats in my bag, here goes...
(From top L-R)
Blister stick (believe it or not, I mainly get blisters when I wear flats!)
Clarins hand cream (I got this for free)
Clarins Eau Ressourcante (I got this free in Debenhams)
Clairns Hydraquench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase (too keep my skin hydrated)
Avene thermal water spray (too keep cool and refreshed in the summer)
Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector (I use this as a highlight or mix it with my tinted moisturiser)
Hello Kitty make up bag (I have already done a separate post on the contents of this)
Hello Kitty coin purse (I use this to keep my Euros inside)
Stila lip wallet containing two Stila lipglazes in Grapefruit (pink) and Apricot (peach) and two Stila lipglaze liners in similar colours.
Hello Kitty diary (to keep organised for work)
Notebook (I write a lot of wishlists here lol)
Manoush wallet (Manoush is one of my favourite designers)
By Terry Baume de Rose lip treatment (I love this)
Hello Kitty case (I sometimes keep my I-Pod in here)
Givenchy perfume samples (I often keep random perfume samples inside my bag instead of carrying a heavy bottle of perfume around).
Hello Kitty diamante stickers
My keys
Hello Kitty lanyard
Victoria Couture I-Pod cover
Mobile phone
Hello Kitty earphones (I got these in Vegas)
I-Pod inside Hello Kitty cover

1 comment: