Tuesday 25 August 2009

What I'm using right now...

Shampoo: John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonde lightening shampoo. I have been using this religiously since it came out. My hair looks brighter. I also use Phyto Colour Enhancing shampoo once a week.

Conditioner: Le Petit Marseilais shea butter and honey mask. I stocked up on this in Paris to improve the strength of my hair.

Styling products: L'oreal Elnett extra strength hairspray, Aveda Pure Abundance volumising hair spray and Batiste boho dry shampoo.

Shower gel: I think the brand is called Mad Cow and its called Vanilla Biscuit. Smells delicious!

Body moisturiser: I don't really wear it on a daily basis, only when my skin is dry. I use a Clairns generous sample size.

Deodorant: Mitchum 48hr unperfumed. I have been using this for years.

Fake tan: I recently bought St Tropez Everyday Mousse which I apply with a tanning glove. It is really easy and even to apply and doesn't smell awful or feel sticky.

Skincare products: Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with cottonseed, L'Occitane Exfoliating Rice Powder, Clarins Hydraquench Intensive Serum, Clarins Hydraquench Cooling Cream-Gel for hot climates and Bioderma Crealine H2O.

Primer: I don't use a face primer, I only use a primer on my eyes when I wear eyeshadow. The primer depends on which eyeshadow I use.

Foundation: I don't normally wear foundation. At the moment I am using Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser in Porcelain. Without a doubt I will try a different brand when this one runs out. The hunt for a great tinted moisturiser continues...

Concealer: Make Up Forever 5 colour palette.

Powder: Make Up Forever HD Powder.

Blusher: Benefit Coralista and Nars Orgasm.

Bronzer: Benefit Hoola.

Highlighter: Mac cream colour base in Pearl or Luna.

Eyeshadows: I'm not really an eyeshadow person, I only wear them when I'm going out for the night or for an event like a wedding. I love smoky eyes. The two eyeshadows I use the most are Nars Night Porter and a Pure Cosmetics color cube in a shiney black colour (I don't know the name).

Eyeliner: At the moment I have been using my new Make Up Forever Aqualiners for my eyelids and either Guerlain Eye Khol in Ivory or Pure Cosmetics black kajal for my waterline.

Mascara: I'm using Make Up Forever Aqua Smoky Lash Mascara which I bought recently. But when it runs out I will return to my old favourite Diorshow waterproof Mascara.

Lipstick: YSL Rouge Volupte in No7 and No8 and Mac Saint Germain.

Lipgloss: Nars Striptease and Turkish Delight.

Nail polish: I have been using these over the summer - Models Own in Pink Punch (its a neon pink), Barry M Baby Pink (its a light pink cream), Barry M Bright Pink (think YSL Rouge Volupte No8 in a nail polish) and Mavala Liberty (a cream nude).

Please feel free to join in this tag if you like.

Bisous -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment