Wednesday 14 October 2009

Shopping in London...

LONDON is my hometown and although I sometimes get jaded, it has the best shopping in the world in terms of HIGH STREET.

Probably 50% of my wardrobe is TOPSHOP. I wouldn't say there is a method to shopping there, I just randomly come across cool items that fit in with the rest of my wardrobe - most recently BRETON TOPS and a STUDDED SWEATSHIRT tres Gagaesque! I love TOPSHOP SHOES! You can find CLASSIC SHOES with a MODERN TAKE or STATEMENT SHOES. I occasionally also find some cool ACCESSORIES - BAGS, STATEMENT JEWELLERY and TIGHTS.

My second main shop is URBAN OUTFITTERS. Again my finds there are all very random - most recently STUDDED and LEOPARD PRINT BALLET PUMPS and JEWELLERY. I have got my eye on a SARA BERMAN PRINCESS COAT there. Bring on the sales!

I hit ALL SAINTS for DECONSTRUCTED KNITWEAR, ZIPPED ANKLE JEANS, BLAZERS and ACCESSORIES. I love DIESEL for JEANS. I hit AMERICAN APPAREL for T-SHIRTS and BASICS. And I make some occasional random finds in ZARA, H&M RIVER ISLAND and ASOS.COM

I like RUSSELL & BROMLEY, OFFICE and FRENCH SOLE for SHOES.

For HIGH END I hit SELFRIDGES and CONTEMPORARY I hit HARVEY NICHOLS.

For BEAUTY I go to BOOTS because I can get POINTS on my ADVANTAGE CARD for FREEBIES. If I can't find a certain product in BOOTS then I go to SUPERDRUG. SELFRIDGES has the best BEAUTY HALL ever and I love SPACE NK too.

Where do you shop in your hometown or places that you travel to?
SHOPPING IN PARIS coming up shortly. Bisous -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment