Monday 12 October 2009

Mac Style Black & DSquared haul

Hey

I haven't been so excited about a Mac collection since Hello Kitty in March, but my wallet is feeling the pain. These collections are great for someone like me who likes to keep my look smokey and simple.

I bought a lot more than I thought I would from Style Black...


From L-R: Cream Color Base in Black, Gilt by Association eyeshadow, Young Punk eyeshadow & Greasepaint Stick.

So far I have tried out everything, except for Young Punk because I didn't take it to France with me. I love using the Cream Color Base and Greasepaint Stick as a base under Gilt by Association (or any other eyeshadow) or by themselves for a smudgy, smokey effect. Think morning after eyes.

Moving on to DSquared...

From L-R: Lip Erase, Sculpt & Shape Powder in Bone Beige/Emphasize, Sculpt & Shape Powder in Accentuate/Sculpt & 2 Feline Khol Powers.

I have always wanted to get my hands on Lip Erase. At the moment I am exprimenting with it. I haven't had the chance to use the Sculpt & Shape Powders yet. Feline Khol Power is one of my all-time favourite Mac products. I don't understand why Mac doesn't include them in their permanent line. But I read on Temptalia that they will be coming out again in a collection in December/January.

Bisous -x-

2 comments:

  1. I bought more from Style Black than anticipated too.

    Can you do a review of the Sculpt & Shape powders? I'm still deciding if I need these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I agree with Lipstick Rules a review on the sculpt and shape powders would help me decide too.

    ReplyDelete