Sunday 18 October 2009

Obsession du jour: Studs

I've bought a lot of studded items throughout the year. Shoes, jeans, shorts, tops and now bags...

The larger bag is £38 from Topshop and the clutch is £20 from Urban Outfitters.

Since I went to Paris in August I am dreaming of a studded bag from Lancel. I would describe Lancel as the French version of Mulberry. I do hope the Pound/Euro exchange rate returns to normal soon so I can buy it. It is around 800 Euros, so it is more or less £800.

Whilst in Printemps (a major department store) in Lyon, I saw a cute leopard print pochette from Sonia Rykiel. I was trying to be really good and not spend all of my money on day one, so I waited until the last day to go back and buy it... but it had sold out :( My husband is going to Paris next weekend so I've asked him to check if it is in stock at the Printemps there. I hope he returns to London with the correct one.

Bisous -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment