Tuesday 27 October 2009

In & Out No3

Ok girls, it is that time of the month again. Right before payday :)

In

Bioderma Node S Concentrated Restruturing Mask for dry, damaged hair - Wow! What can I say about this product. It conditons my hair and leaves it shiny and tangle-free. And to my surprise it volumizes too. My hair hasn't been in such a good condition for a long time.

Le Petit Marseillais Zeste Fraicheur - This 3 Euro spray keeps my hair fresh in between washes. It has the scent of sweet almonds.

L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Moisturising Fluid - I rediscovered this gem as part of my "using up random half used products project." It is the perfect base under my Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser in the winter months. Watch out for a separate post about all of the random products that I am trying to use up.

Make Up Forever HD Elixir - Love love love (see my review post).

Make Up Forever Glossy Full Couleur No7 - My love of this product is making me want to use up all of my Nars lipglosses so I can replace them with MUFE Glossy Fulls!

Yves Rocher Creamy Kohl - Think MAC Feline (but longer lasting) in Pure Cosmetics Kohl packaging.

MAC Sculpt & Shape Powder in Accentuate/Sculpt - I have started using this almost daily and I love it. It only takes a minute to contour my face with my #109 brush.

MAC Cream Colour Base in Black - I swipe this over my eyelids for a smudgey, slept in eye look and rim with eyeliner. Makes for a fast and simple going out look.

Out

Bioderma Restructuring Cream Shampoo for very dry and damaged hair - Love the mask, hate the shampoo. I find it very hard to get a lot of lather and it smells of hair dye.

Toting around a huge make up bag with 1000 lipsticks - I have downsized to my cute Paper Planes one which contains just the essentuals (i.e tinted moisturiser, blot powder, a couple of eyeliners and lip products).

The fr-freezing(!) cold weather here in London - Makes me want to not get out of bed in the mornings :(

Bisous -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment