Thursday 15 October 2009

Sephora to make a comeback in the UK...? :)

So word is that Sephora and Marks & Spencer are in talks about operating Sephora within their stores. Mmm if it goes ahead it certainly would be a breakthrough, but something in Oxford Street or Regent Street on the scale of the flagship Champs Elysees store is what I'm praying for. You can join the Facebook group at: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4356233675

Demand for Sephora in the UK would be huge because the shopping experience there is unique compared to Boots and even Space NK and the beauty halls of major department stores.

I'm lucky enough to visit my family in France every few months so I can hit Sephora for my fix then. But the thought of Sephora in the UK makes me wonder how minimal my French hauls would be :)

Bisous -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment