Monday 19 October 2009

Haulin' in Lyon part two & Bioderma review

You might recall over the summer I changed my skincare regime from Clarins to Bioderma. After three months of using the products I think now is the right time to review them.

It all started with Crealine H20 which is a non-rinse micellaire make up remover. I can't believe when I lived in Paris I used to walk past this on the shelf and use some random make up remover wipes (basically whatever was on special offer!)
Crealine H20 is soap and perfume free, it is also PH neutral. It removes all of my make up easily and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh without being stripped.


I was so impressed I decided try more products from Bioderma. I replaced my Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Bioderma Crealine DS Purifying Cleanser and I replaced my Clarins Hydraquench Cooling Cream Gel with Bioderma Crealine DS Cream Dermo-Brevete. Both of these products are designed to specifically target dry skin on the sides of the nose, on the cheeks and on the chin. Like the Crealine H20, the cleanser is soap and perfume free and PH neutral. It also has the same feeling of leaving my skin feeling clean without being stripped. The cream has a very light formula (it almost turns into the consistancy of the Crealine H2O) but is surprisingly very moisturising. I use it as both a day and night cream.

Whilst picking up backups of these products in Lyon, I also bought Bioderma Restructuring Cream Shampoo for dry & damaged hair and Concentrated Restructuring Mask for very dry & damaged hair. I will do a review of these products very soon.


The lady in the pharmacy very kindly gave me a bunch of samples, including a face mask which I can't wait to try out.


If you do not live in France and would lke to try out Bioderma products, don't worry you can order from http://www.leguidesante.co.uk/ I had no problems ordering from this website in August and they have some kind of points system too.
Bioderma products are split into three categories:
Red is for sensitive-dry skin
Blue is for very dry skin
Green is for oily skin

Part three of my Lyon haul is coming up soon.

Bisous -x-

1 comment:

  1. I love Biderma! Some of the range is now available in Canada, but you're so lucky to have had access to the full range!

    ReplyDelete