Friday 12 November 2010

Je suis desole...

Its been a long time since I have blogged. A number of factors made me quit for a while... a busy job, travel and I was not really certain about blogging. But I'm back with a new outlook on my blog. I intend to show you what my latest purchase are whether it be make up, beauty products, accessories or Hello Kitty stuff... and maybe throw a little of my travels in too.

During my absence from blogging I went on a trip to Toronto, New York & Chicago. It was my first time to visit Ulta where I bought lots of nail polish! I also went back and forth to France visiting various cities and stocking up on Bioderma products.

At the moment, I haven't really been buying make up (except nail polish) as I've been trying to use up some of what I already own. Its satisfying to use a product up. Later I might do a post on what I've used up.

So I hope you will find this new approach to my blog interesting and continue to follow.

Bisous -x-



No comments:

Post a Comment