Sunday 14 November 2010

Forever bag

(£375 from Mywardobe.com)


This Anya Hindmarch "Maeve" bag was a belated birthday present from my husband. I say belated because it took two months after my birthday and a small drama at Mulberry in Stansted Airport to choose what bag I wanted. I am fan of Anya Hindmarch bags because they are classic and functional. This bag is three bags in one because you can unclip the crossbody strap and make it shorter to use as a shoulder bag or you can tuck the strap in and use the bag as an oversized clutch. It truly is a forever bag and that is what I look for in a bag rather than the latest Louis Vuitton or Gucci, which will sure to be dated in the next season.

My favourite bag designers are Mulberry, Anya Hindmarch, Manoush (it's a French contemporary clothing brand but the it carries nice bags too most seasons) and Lancel (I would say this is the French equivalent to Mulberry and not easy to find outside of France I believe).

Bisous -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment