Sunday 13 September 2009

Favourite drugstore products

Back in high school and college the majority of my make up came from the drugstore. Then once I started work I started buying high end brands and didn't really pay much attention to drugstore brands.

But over the last few years I have rediscovered the drugstore and found some hidden gems. Here are my favourites...

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in #002 Hazel - I have been using this for years. Its cheap (around £2) and does the job. I don't see the point in buying high end brand eyebrow pencils.

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara - I love love love the lengthening effect this has on my lashes. Its 1000 times better than Diorshow Unlimited.

L'Oreal Kohl Minerals Eyeliner - I put this on top of pencil lined eyes to soften them.

Gosh Eyeshadow Base - Does the same job as Urban Decay's or Too Faced's one, but cheaper. My eyeshadow lasts all night without fail.

Bourjois Liner Feutre - I have tried many high end brand felt tip eyeliners and haven't been impressed with any of them. This one is easy to apply and lasts all day. It costs around £6.

Pure Cosmetics Artists Cube Eyeshadow in Night - This eyeshadow is so much more flattering and easier to use than Mac Carbon. Although Pure Cosmetics is sold in Boots, their products are about the same price as Mac products, but they are worth it.

Pure Cosmetics Kajal Eyeliner - I love this on my waterline. Its a good dupe for Guerlain Terracotta Kohl Kajal which was limited edition.

Barry M - I love Barry M's nail polishes, lip paints and bronzer brush. I use the latter everyday which only cost £5!

Bisous -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment