Monday 7 September 2009

Babyliss Pro 200 Nano mini straighteners


I'm a frequent traveller and I dream of travelling light. I'm off to France again next month and my GHDs aren't joining in on the holiday fun because I bought these at Superdrug today for £15. They are also available at John Lewis. I can't believe I nearly forked out 50 Euros for some Sephora brand ones in Paris!

They feature a 200 degree temperature and come in four colours - green just happened to be the only colour on the shelf. I've tried them out and obviously being so small they take a bit longer to straighten my (long) hair but I'm happy with the end result. They are excellent at creating loose waves and styling my fringe. You just have to be very careful and keep your fingers on the finger rests so you don't get burnt.

All I need now is a mini heat mat - does anybody know where I can get one from?

Bisous -x-

PS: I plan to do some posts in the near future about what make up I take when I travel and make up for a long distance flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment