Sunday 17 January 2010

Top products of 2009

Hey!

I'm finally posting my top products of 2009. Here goes....

Lipstick: Mac Saint Germain & Creme d'nude. YSL Rouge Volupte #7 & #8.

Lipgloss: Nar Striptease. By Terry Baume de Rose (I guess this is a "lip treatment" but I wore it as a gloss).

Blusher: Benefit Coralista (I wore this for my wedding). Shu Uemura P Pink 33E.

Bronzer: Benefit Hoola (for when I want a matte look) Givenchy Prismissime Matte & Glow (for when I want a shimmery look).

Contour: Mac Sculpt & Shape powder in Accentuate/Sculpt (I have used this practically every day since I bought it).

Highlight: Benefit Georgia.

Eyeshadow: Pure Artist Cube (not sure what the colour is called, its a shimmery charcoal/black). Mac Young Punk & Gilt by Association. Mac Cream Colour Base in Black (my go to product for a quick dark eye look).

Eyeliner: Mac Feline Khol Power. Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes in 1L (these two are my every day liners). I also liked Pure Kajal Liner in Black, Guerlain Khol Me in Ivory and an Yves Rocher Kajal liner (the exact name has rubbed off the packaging).

Eyebrow: Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel (a super old tried & trusted favourite). Givenchy Eye & Brow Prisme.

Mascara: I didn't really find "The One" in 2009 but I was pretty impressed with L'Oreal Lash Architect in Carbon Black and L'Oreal Telescopic.

Tinted Moisturiser: Again, I didn't find "The One" but I used Laura Mercier in Nude since summer. It works.

Concealer: Make Up Forever 5 Camoflage Palette.

Nail Polish: The ones I used the most throughout the year are Barry M Bright Red & Baby Pink, China Glaze in Shocking Pink Neon and Mavala in Liberty (its a nude shade).

Brushes: Mac #109 contour and Chanel #24 small pencil/smudger.

I'd say my brands of the year were Make Up Forever & Mac, and high-end brands YSL & Givenchy.

What were your top products of 2009?

Bisous -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment