Sunday 10 January 2010

Belated Happy New Year!... & first spring 2010 collection purchase

Hey

A belated Happy New Year to you all! I guess one of my new years resolutions should be to update my blog more often. Sorry for my absence.
Et voila! My first make up purchase of 2010...
YSL Y-Mail Complexion Palette in Blush Highlighter.
And the outside, complete with supercute mini Y-Mail bag.
The palette was inspired by the Y-Mail bag collection, which I adore!

It seems the only other Spring collections I am interested in are Michael Kors Hollywood Collection for Estee Lauder and the new eyeshadow quads (one shade, four finishes) from Givenchy. I've made it my new years resolution not to get too sucked into buying from the MAC collections. I only stocked up on Feline Kohl Power from the Love Lace collection. What products in the spring collections are interesting you?

More blog posts to come this week, I promise! I've taken the photos already.

Bisous -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment