Monday 8 February 2010

Estee Lauder Michael Kors Very Hollywood collection haul

I was very excited about this collection. I purchased three products from Bel Air Beige.
From L-R:
Hollywood Gold Nail Lacquer: This is a creamy nude shade with just a hint of sheen. I'm very impressed with the coverage - opaque after one coat.
Starlet Peach Lipsheen: This gives a very sheer peach sheen to the lips.
Sunset Coral Blush: This is very pigmented and gives a great glow. My favourite product in the collection and my favourite new blush.
I purchased this from House of Fraser. At the moment if you purchase two products from the Estee Lauder counter there you will receive a free gift trousse with eyeshadow quad, lipstick, mascara, make up remover, serum and moisturiser.
Expect a Hello Kitty haul from me very soon.
Bisous -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment